A single-speed transport optimised for music CDs, the CXC has been designed for efficient recovery of CD digital data with state of the art error correction. It's been engineered to delight you by playing audio CDs brilliantly.
Designed specifically for the new CX Series, the Cambridge CXC delivers stunning CD playback and works in perfect harmony with the Cambridge CXA60 and CXA80 integrated amplifiers as well as other hi-end DACs.
At the heart of the CXC is our legendary 'S3' servo design. Designed for efficient recovery of CD digital data with state of the art error correction, it's been engineered to delight you by playing audio CDs brilliantly. Multi-purpose universal Blu-ray players simply can't compete.
With no digital to analogue conversion in the CXC, when used in conjunction with CX Series amplifiers, the CXC outputs the CD signal in digital form from the player to the amplifier, using the high quality Wolfson DAC in a CXA amplifier for the crucial digital to analogue conversion stages.
- CD transport featuring digital audio outputs designed to be used with Cambridge CXA60 and CXA80 integrated amplifiers
- S/PDIF coaxial and TOSLINK optical
- Audiophile grade toroidal transformer delivering ultra-low low noise and distortion
- All PCBs feature double-sided surface mount technology, eliminating wire links and giving ultra short signal paths
- Proprietary Cambridge S3 servo solution designed for precise and accurate playback of CDs
- Eco-friendly <0.5W Standby power consumption
- Full metal casework with thick brushed aluminium front panel and acoustically damped metal chassis, giving enhanced resonance control
- Available in black and silver finishes
|Digital audio outputs:||S/PDIF coaxial and TOSLINK optical|
|S/PDIF output impedance:||<75ohms|
|Max power consumption:||25W|
|Standby power consumption:||<0.5W|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)*:||85 x 430 x 315mm (3.1 x 16.9 x 12.4")|