If you're looking for an amp that never gets ruffled, the AM10 is what your ears have been waiting for. And with a genuine 35 watts per channel it gives some much more expensive competitors a serious run for their money!
From its sleek brushed aluminium exterior it's hard to imagine the heavy-duty internal design that's just waiting to bring your music alive. With a fully discrete power amplifier and oversize toroidal transformer, the AM10 is a real wolf in sheep's clothes! Five inputs mean you can connect all your favourite devices - CD, TV, DVD, iPod etc. and there's even an in-built phono stage for instant turntable connection. With all these inputs it's good to know where you are and the AM10's neat display gives full source and volume feedback. Finally, a supplied remote means you can make the very most of your music wherever you choose to unwind.
- True 35 Watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms
- Custom low flux toroidal transformer for audiophile performance
- Impressive connectivity with 5 rear inputs, 1 Record output and 1 front mounted 3.5mm MP3 input
- Remote Control which also controls matching CD10 CD player
- Built-in MM phono stage
- 1/4" front mounted headphone socket
- Detachable IEC mains lead - fully upgradable
- New casework design with a brushed aluminium front panel, rigid wrap-over lid assembly and carefully designed mechanicals for resonance control, all to improve sound quality and aesthetics.
|Power output:||35 watts (into 8 ohms)|
|Frequency response (-3dB):||5Hz - 50kHz|
|THD (unweighted):||<0.01% @ 1kHz, 80% of rated power|
<0.15% 20Hz - 20kHz, 80% of rated power
|S/N ratio (ref 1W):||>82dB (unweighted)|
|Input Impedances:||47k ohms|
|Power amp damping factor:||>50|
|Max. Power consumption:||260W|
|Bass/treble controls:||Shelving, ultimate boost/cut +/- 10dB @ 100Hz and 10kHz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||5.6kg (12.3lbs)|