With a highly regarded premium Wolfson Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC), a superior servo system and precision transport, the CD10 will harness every drop of information from your favourite discs and deliver uncompromised signals to your matching Topaz amplifier.
The CD10 is simply poles apart from its rivals thanks to genuine hi-fi circuitry to truly enhance your music experience. Key to these is double-sided surface-mount technology which has enabled Cambridge Audio's engineers to employ much shorter signal paths for improved precision and clarity.
- WM8761 DAC from Wolfson Microelectronics.
- S/P DIF coaxial digital output
- All PCBs use double sided, fully surface mount technology, eliminating wire links optimum sound quality
- MP3 and WMA file compatibility
- Remote control allows operation of CD10 and also matching Topaz amplifier
- New casework design featuring a brushed aluminium front panel, rigid wrap-over lid assembly and carefully designed mechanicals for resonance control.
- Fully programmable CD playback allows unique sequence of up to 20 tracks from a disc
|D/A Converter:||Wolfson Microelectronics WM8761|
|Filter:||2-Pole Butterworth filter|
|Frequency response (+/-0.4dB):||20Hz - 20kHz|
|THD @ 1Khz 0dBFs:||<0.006%|
|THD @ 1kHz -10dBFs:||<0.01%|
|S/N ratio, A weighted:||>95dB|
|Output impedance:||<50 ohms|
|Maximum power consumption:||15W|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||85 x 430 x 305mm (3.0 x 16.9 x 12.2")|